Thanks for your interest in the products of KT Contribution Inc (“FEED’EM”).
We want you to enjoy your new purchase. However, if you need to return an item, we’re here to help. Please be aware of shipping limitations, returns, and warranty policies when ordering our product(s).
- The product(s) ordered by you, the Customer, will be delivered to the address you provided at the time of your order. KT Contribution Inc will not ship to Post Office Boxes (P.O. Boxes), freight forwarders, warehouses, distribution centers, airports, or hotels.
- We cannot ship to a different country than your billing address or the mailing address on your order – which is either your home address or business address.
- Only contiguous addresses are eligible for free shipping. Customers located in international supported countries for fulfillment and delivery such as US customers from Alaska, Hawaii, offshore territories, and possessions should be aware of extra shipping charges.
- We are not responsible for delays caused by carriers that may also delay delivery times.
The following may result in delayed shipping or delivery:
– Incorrect shipping address;
– Canceling items, combining orders, or changing your shipping address; or
– Carrier’s failure to deliver (e.g., blockage, civil commotions, riots, mobilization, strikes, lockouts, natural disaster outside human control – severe weather, plague or other epidemics, tornado, storm, hurricane – or any other cause beyond the seller’s or carrier’s control.)
– Customs clearance procedures.
- Customers are responsible for all customs fees, duties, VAT, import taxes, special delivery fees administered by your government, and brokerage fees. These are not included in the cost of shipping or handling of your order, and we are unable to estimate those prices for you and are not able to pay those on your behalf. Please check with your local customs agency for details on estimated costs. Customs, duties, and taxes are non-refundable, so if you refuse the shipment because of unexpected import fees, the value of the original shipping, any brokerage/customs/duty/taxes, and any return shipping charges will not be refunded.
This limited warranty (“Limited Warranty”) gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other legal rights that vary by state, province, or jurisdiction. The disclaimers, exclusions, and limitations of liability under this Limited Warranty will not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law. For a full description of your legal rights, you should refer to the laws applicable in your jurisdiction and you may wish to contact a relevant consumer advisory service.
Warranty; Period of Coverage
KT Contribution Inc. (“KT Contribution”), a Quebec corporation, warrants to the owner of the product contained in this box (“Product”) that the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of delivery following the original retail purchase (the “Warranty Period”). If the Product fails to conform to this Limited Warranty during the Warranty Period, KT Contribution will, at its sole discretion, either (i) repair or replace any defective Product or component. Repair or replacement may be made with a new or refurbished product or components, at KT Contribution’s sole discretion. If the Product or a component incorporated within it is no longer available, KT Contribution may replace the Product with a similar product of similar function, at KT Contribution’s sole discretion. This is your sole and exclusive remedy for breach of this Limited Warranty. Any Product that has either been repaired or replaced under this Limited Warranty will be covered by the terms of this Limited Warranty for the longer of ninety (90) days from the date of delivery or the remaining Warranty Period. This Limited Warranty is transferable from the original purchaser to subsequent owners, but the Warranty Period will not be extended in duration, or expanded in coverage, for any such transfer.
KT Contribution Inc will cover the return shipping cost for authorized returns and returns within the 1-year limited warranty that may result to repair or replacement. The purchaser may be responsible for the costs of shipping the product to our return center if the origin address is not of the same country as the order delivery address – KT Contribution Inc will provide the nearest return center address near or within the region. The country of origin of the FEED’EM Product that is due for return has to be the delivery address of the original order. Otherwise, the customer has to pay the return shipping fee.
If you are the original purchaser of the Product, and you are not satisfied with this Product for any reason, you may return it in its original condition within thirty (30) days of the original purchase and receive a full refund.
For orders placed from Amazon, please contact us (email@example.com) with Amazon Order ID. If you don’t know where to find it, we’ll help.
To qualify for a refund, all the following conditions must be met:
- Returned product(s) must be in good physical condition (not physically broken or damaged).
- All accessories originally included with your purchase must be included with your return.
- The product should be returned in its original packaging—cardboard box and bubble sleeve.
Additional terms and conditions:
- Your purchase price will be refunded to the original payment method. Refunds are processed by Stripe (www.stripe.com) or PayPal (www.paypal.com) depending on the payment method you chose. It usually takes 1-5 business days to see money in your account.
- If you return the Product to KT Contribution Inc return center (a) without obtaining a return label from Tomofun or unable to provide a return label tracking number or proof of return (if you processed the return yourself) resulting in the return be untrackable (b) without all of the product and accessories included in the original package, KT Contribution Inc retains the right to either refuse delivery of such a return or charge you a restocking fee of 10% of the original price of the product.
If you shipped your return to any KT Contribution Inc return center, please contact Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) to obtain up-to-date return and refund information.
To get a Warranty customers must register online on the web page: www.smartpetfeeder.ca/warranty/. Before being able to claim under this Limited Warranty, the owner of the Product must (i) notify KT Contribution of the intention to claim by contacting KT Contribution (https://smartpetfeeder.ca/contact) during the Warranty Period and providing a description of the alleged failure, and (ii) comply with KT Contribution’s return shipping instructions. KT Contribution will have no warranty obligations with respect to a returned Product if it determines, in its reasonable discretion after examination of the returned Product, that the Product is an Ineligible Product (as defined below). KT Contribution will bear all costs of return shipping to the owner and will reimburse any shipping costs incurred by the owner, except with respect to any Ineligible Product, for which the owner will bear all costs.
This warranty does not cover the following (collectively “Ineligible Products”): (i) Products marked as “sample” or sold “as is”; and (ii) Products that have been subject to (a) modifications, alterations, tampering, or improper maintenance or repairs, (b) handling, storage, installation, testing, or use not in accordance with the instructions provided by KT Contribution, (c) abuse or misuse of the Product, (d) breakdowns, fluctuations, or interruptions in electric power, telecommunications networks, or the internet; or (e) acts of God, including lightning, flood, tornado, earthquake, or a hurricane; (iii) consumable parts, including batteries unless damage is due to defects in materials or workmanship of the Product, or (iv) software (even if packaged or sold with the product). KT Contribution recommends that you use only authorized service providers for maintenance or repair. Unauthorized use of the Product or software can impair the Product‘s performance and may invalidate this Limited Warranty.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
EXCEPT AS STATED ABOVE IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, KT Contribution DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, KT Contribution ALSO LIMITS THE DURATION OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS, IN NO EVENT WILL KT CONTRIBUTION BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES FOR LOST DATA OR LOST PROFITS, ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS LIMITED WARRANTY OR THE PRODUCT. KT CONTRIBUTION’S TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS LIMITED WARRANTY OR THE PRODUCT WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID FOR THE PRODUCT BY THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE KT Contribution WEBSITE AND ASSOCIATED ONLINE SERVICES (“SERVICES”) PROVIDE YOU INFORMATION REGARDING THE PRODUCT OR OTHER MATERIALS CONNECTED TO THE PRODUCT (“PRODUCT INFORMATION”). WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS ABOVE, ALL SERVICES AND PRODUCT INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. KT Contribution DOES NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THAT SERVICES OR PRODUCT INFORMATION WILL BE AVAILABLE, ACCURATE, OR RELIABLE, OR THAT PRODUCT INFORMATION OR USE OF SERVICES OR THE PRODUCT WILL PROVIDE HEALTH OR SAFETY FOR YOUR PET. YOU USE ALL PRODUCT INFORMATION, SERVICES, AND THE PRODUCT AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND AT THE RISK OF YOUR PET. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR (AND KT Contribution DISCLAIMS) ANY AND ALL LOSS, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGES, INCLUDING TO YOU, YOUR PET, OTHER PERSONS, YOUR HOME, AND ALL ITEMS IN YOUR HOME, RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCT INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR THE PRODUCT (INCLUDING ANY AND ALL LOSS, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGES, BASED UPON NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, MISREPRESENTATIONS, STRICT LIABILITY, UNFAIR OR DECEPTIVE PRACTICES, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY).
Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on liability, on how long an implied warranty lasts, or exclusions or limitations on incidental or consequential damages, so some of the limitations set out above may not apply to you.
Who To Contact?
If you have specific questions about this limited warranty or any product returns, please email the Customer Satisfaction Department at email@example.com